We are committed to the following core values:
Honesty and Integrity
In all our relationships we are completely open and transparent at all times. We are sincere, trustworthy, dependable, loyal and fair in everything that we do. We have strong moral principles, and strive to uphold the rule of law.
Innovation and Intelligence
We are conscious that we are part of a fast-developing profession, and so we are always looking at ways to improve our business processes which enables us to place our client’s needs first. We encourage openness and listening to new ideas, and we are continually looking to encourage creativity and innovation.
We strive to provide all of our clients with an exceptional standard of service, which takes into account the individual needs and circumstances of each client. At all times we provide our clients with all of the information they need to make informed decisions about the services they need, how these will be delivered and how much they will cost. This enables us and our client to understand each other's expectations and responsibilities.
We are committed to environmental sustainability.
- We are a paperless office. When required to use paper we only use 100% recycled paper.
- We recycle paper, plastics and cardboard wherever possible;
- We endeavour to source materials from sustainable or renewable sources;
- We endeavour to minimise the use of packaging;
- We Reuse files, ring binders, file dividers and plastic wallets whenever possible;
- All confidential waste is recycled;
- All printer and toner ink cartridges are recycled;
Equal Opportunity and Community
We are committed to developing a culture which thrives on diversity, respect for the individual and the expression of talent; one that inspires and empowers individuals to fulfil their potential and the potential of Three Graces Legal.