Whether you have been injured at work, in a public place or in a road traffic accident, our specialist personal injury lawyers are here to help put you, the Claimant, first.
Our personal injury solicitors have been helping people with their accident claims for over 10 years and could help you make a successful compensation claim if you have been injured. We have experience in handling claims arising out of;
- Road traffic accidents as a driver, passenger or pedestrian
- Accidents at work, in sectors including construction sites, airports, factories and warehouses
- Accidents in a public places (e.g. a slip, trip or fall) including highway claims
- Serious injury including brain and spinal injuries
- Industrial deafness (Noise-Induced Hearing Loss – NIHL)
Making an accident claim can be a daunting prospect. That’s why it’s important to trust your claim to professional and qualified personal injury solicitors.
What is Medical Negligence?
Medical negligence is a term used to cover anything from a mis-diagnosis, to an injury caused whilst undergoing treatment.
The most common examples are:
- Accident And Emergency Negligence
- Bile-Duct Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Cauda Equina
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Negligence
- Diagnosis Negligence
- Fatal Medical Negligence
- GP Negligence
- Hospital Acquired Infections
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Meningitis Negligence
- Necrotising Fasciitis
- Plastic Surgery
- Pressure Ulcers / Sores
- Ruptured Bowel
- Sepsis Negligence
- Surgery Negligence
- Urology Claims
- Wrong Amputation
There is a two-tiered approach to proving a claim for medical negligence, and the process can be complex.
We therefore understand that, given the often-sensitive nature of the subsequent illness or injury, only a first-rate service will suffice. Our lawyers will be there every step of the way to take you through the process and to ensure the very best outcome for you.